Honestly, i don't enjoy shopping as much as i used to, and it's not that I've stopped being materialistic. I'm just being lazy, even to make myself look purrrtier. (I take about 15 minutes every morning to get ready for work, including to brush, to dress up, and to put on make up.)

Anyhoo,
This year was perhaps my 3rd of 4th year of not going to Boxing Day shopping.
The line ups are usually insane, and the deals aren't all that good either. 套句郭寶貝講的話:"Why is everything so crappy? Doesn't anyone want my money?"

Anyhoo... I ended up getting the following:


  1. A stylish Samsung 22" LCD (wheeee so purrty i can't stop staring at it)
  2. An 8GB SDHC memo card (While lining up for check out my sister showed me a diff brand for half the price, boo...)
  3. Lingerie from Jacobs (我是看了康熙之後很認真的考慮是不是該買一件白色的內衣才做這樣的決定的)
  4. A Handbag from Aldo (cheap)
今年應該是收穫最多的一年吧(攤手)
now i'm just down to..... a designer bag to end my 2008 =D
(Please disregard what I said earlier about being non-materialistic, i'm totally a material girl)