Yesterday my friend Teresa msged me and asked if I want to move in with her at the end of December. Although I haven't been to her place yet, it sounds attempting because she said utility, cable, and some furnitures are included in the rent and most importantly, I get to hangout with her and others more often.

Its location is somewhere on King Edward and Kingsway. From what I heard it takes about 40 minutes or so if I were to take the bus to school. It takes only 10 minutes to get to the nearest skytrain station.

All sounds quite fair to me, but what I am concerned the most is that if I do move out, I will have to take 40 something minutes to go to school (UBC), and about equal amount of time to go to work (in Surrey).

Say if I move to somewhere else, I still face the same problem.

Do I really want to do that?
Should I just quit my job?